- Local accommodation search – this will be done on your behalf in relation to your requirements and a shortlist of the most suitable accommodation in the most desirable areas will be sent to you.
- Inspections of properties – we can visit the properties you like from the short list on your behalf (or with you, depending on your circumstances). In your absence, photographs and videos can be taken and sent to you so that you can make a well-informed decision about where to live. (Please note that student lets often require 6 months rent in advance).
- Short Stay – we can provide information and assist you to book short let or hotel accommodation for a visit to Edinburgh or for your initial week before moving into your longer-term accommodation.
- Support to complete rental application – we can assist with the final paperwork for your selected property. We can assist you in completing the reference checks and ensure that negotiations with your landlord or estate agent go smoothly.
- Airport pick up – we can ensure that friendly, welcoming representative of student-relocations-edinburgh is waiting to meet you at the airport, whether you are ready to view your apartments or not. We can also pick you up the following day and take you to see your selected property/properties.